VISIT HELSINKI VANTAA DAILY PHOTO

Thursday, January 18, 2007

ice ice...


I enjoyed the snow and the snow pictures too. But today it was above 0 and drizzing. It was hard to walk this path that I take to school everyday. It was like taking baby steps... well it was more like walking like a frail old lady.. slowly and steadily.
After taking this shot, my cam went back into the bag as I braced myself to pass this path. There was gravel but not enough.
The building you see here is an elementary school.

4 comments:

Gerald England said...

We suffered some fence damage. My post today at Hyde DP has links to other European DPs carrying pictures of the weather.

Keropok Man said...

It's always good to walk slowly when its icy.

Just like how traffic comes to a stand still in Singapore when it rains! haha..

Dsole said...

It coooooold there wooow!!

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short links with AdFly and get cash from every visitor to your short links.